|Home||» Products||» PHEROMONE LURE||» Fruit Fly Lure|
Fruit Fly Lure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 25 INR
- Price Range
- 20.00 - 25.00 INR
- Pest Type
- Others, Flies
- Pheromone Lure /wooden block
We have carved a niche in the market as a prime organization engaged in offering Fruit Fly Lure. The males, attracted by the female pheromone lure, enter the trap and get hit by the sides of the walls at the base of canopy and fall into the polythene bag and get killed. These traps are installed in the fields at the rate of 5-7 traps per hectare for monitoring and 15-20 traps per hectare for mass trapping. Fruit Fly Lure should normally be attached to stakes at crop height and placed within the crop with at least 50m between each trap.
Oriental Fruit Fly Lure
- Scientific Name of The Pest: Bactrocera Correcta
- Common Name of the Pest: Guava fruit fly
- Guava, Mango, Peach, Sapota, Citrus, Papaya
- Guava fruit fly is slightly larger than a housefly. It has two black transverse bands on its face and predominately black scutum with two yellow lateral stripes (vittae). Yellow costal band on the wing is interrupted and expanded at apex into a brown spot. Abdomen yellow to orange-yellow with a black mark on a dorsal surface.
Damage To Crop:
- Adult fruit flies damage the fruit where they lay their eggs causing blemishes and discoloration. The maggots bore into the fruit, develop inside and pave the way for secondary invaders (fungi or bacteria), which cause extensive rotting and dropping of fruit. Damaged fruits are unfit for human consumption. Damage symptoms do not vary on different crops.
- Methyl eugenol is used to lure males and it is very effective in monitoring these fruit flies. It attracts flies over a range of up to 1 km. The lure is placed in the trap along with malathion/DDVP soaked in small cotton wicks they are suspended in the middle of the trap to release the scent slowly into the atmosphere to attract and trap the fruit flies.
Pheromone Lure Details:
- Dispenser - Wooden Block containing insect attractant.
- Material - Soft Wood
- Packaging - Individually Sachet Packed
- Sachet Material - Foil Lined Laminate
- Field Life Of Pheromone lure - 60 days
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 200000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Each Pack 50nos
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India