Fruit Fly Lure/Peach Fruit Fly Lure/Bactrocera Zonata Pheromone
Product Code : 07
Brand Name : Fruit Fly Lure
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 500 Piece
- Price Range
- 20.00 - 25.00 INR/Piece
- Pest Type
- Pheromone Lure /wooden block
- Scientific Name of The Pest: Bactrocera Zonata
- Common Name of the Pest: Peach fruit fly
- The adult peach fruit fly (PFF) is about the size of a housefly, 5 to 6 m millimeters (mm) in length. It is reddish-brown, with yellow patches on the top and sides of the thorax, two black spots on the face, a faint dark T-shaped mark on the abdomen, and transparent wings with a small brown spot at the tip.
- The female has a pointed slender ovipositor to deposit eggs under the skin of host fruit.
Damage To Crop:
- B. zonata is polyphagous. In India, Pakistan and Egypt, it is an important fruit fly pest and causes severe damage to Peach, Guava and Mango. Many other fruit and vegetables are also infested by this fly. In certain areas of north India and Pakistan it has been more notorious than Bactrocera dorsalis. It has a great preference for fruits including peaches and guavas and sometimes the crop is severely damaged. Infestations are often mixed with B. dorsalis.
- Methyl eugenol is used to lure males and it is very effective in monitoring these fruit flies. It attracts flies over a range of up to 1 km. The lure is placed in the trap along with malathion/DDVP soaked in small cotton wicks they are suspended in the middle of the trap to release the scent slowly in the atmosphere to attract and trap the fruit flies.
Pheromone Lure Details:
- Dispenser - Wooden Block containing insect attractant.
- Material - Soft Wood
- Packaging - Individually Sachet Packed
- Sachet Material - Foil Lined Laminate
- Field Life Of Pheromone lure - 60 days
- Supply Ability
- 200000 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Each Pack 50nos
- Main Domestic Market
- All India