|Home||» Products||» PHEROMONE LURE||» Leucinodes Orbonalis/Egg Plant (Brinjal) Shoot and Fruit Borer|
Leucinodes Orbonalis/Egg Plant (Brinjal) Shoot and Fruit Borer
Product Code : PL204
Brand Name : Green Revolution Egg Plant (Brinjal) Shoot and Fruit Borer lure
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 12 INR
- Pest Type
- Others, Flies
- Power Source
- Scientific Name of The Pest: Leucinodes orbonalis
- Common Name of the Pest: Brinjal fruit & shoot Borer
Leucinodes orbonalis (Brinjal Fruit and Shoot Borer):
- Brinjal Fruit and Shoot Borer (BFSB) is a very dangerous pest of brinjal. It not only reduces the yield by making holes in shoots as well as in fruits but also reduces the aesthetic value of the fruits so loss get doubled. It is a monophagous pest feeds only on Brinjal. The normal control measures like spraying of pesticides does not solve the problem instead making the environment polluted, ecological disturbance and vegetable poisoning.
- The adult is grayish-brown moth with white wings. The fore and hind wings are provided with marginal hairs and bears pinkish-brown spots. The adult size is 20 mm across the spread wings.
Damage To Crop:
- Larva is a internal feeder, it immediately bore into the nearest tender shoot or flower or fruit just after hatching. Soon after boring into shoots or fruits, they plug the entrance hole with excreta. As a result, the affected twigs, flower and fruits dries up and may drop off. Presence of wilted shoots in an eggplant field is the surest sign of damage by this pest. This reduces plant growth, which in turn, reduces fruit number and size. New shoots can arise but this delays crop maturity and the newly formed shoots are also subject to larval damage. Larval feeding in flowers results in failure to form fruit from damaged flowers. Larval feeding inside the fruit results in destruction of fruit tissue. The feeding tunnels are often clogged with frass. This makes even slightly damaged fruit unfit for marketing. The yield loss varies from season to season and from location to location.
- The IPM strategy based on pheromone reduces pesticide abuse. The pheromone confuse the male adult from mating and thus preventing fertilized egg production by trapping significant number of male moths, which results in reduction of larval and adult population build up.
- Set up Delta trap with LU-C Lure to monitor, attract and kill the male moths @ 12 nos./ha and change the vial once in 3 weeks.
Pheromone Lure Details:
- Dispenser - Vial
- Material - U V Stabilized Plastic polymer
- Packaging - Individually Sachet Packed
- Sachet Material - Foil Lined Laminate
- Field Life Of Pheromone lure - 45 days
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 PER DAY Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-3DAYS Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- EACH PACK 100UNIT
- AN ISO 9001-2015
Other Products in 'PHEROMONE LURE' category