Macphill /Maxpluse Pheromone Traps
Product Code : PT104
Brand Name : maxplus trap/mcphill
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 45.00 - 40.00 INR
- 45 INR
- Pest Type
- Others, Flies
We have earned our name as a renowned manufacturer and supplier of Macphill Pheromone Traps. These are designed from the regular Mcphail trap design for economical and budgetary purpose. They are mainly used in monitoring fruit flies. The traps have clear top-which is transparent and the trapped fruit flies can be monitored. Yellow bottom of the traps holds the liquid bait and the trapped fruit flies. Macphill Pheromone Traps help to monitor & detect whether fruit flies are present in the field. They are durable and can be used for several seasons by only replacing the fruit fly lure.Â
Approx Price: Rs 80 /Piece
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
Material of construction:Â These are made up of Disposable PP material
The trap has three parts:
Target Pest:Â All Bactrocera speciesPhysical Dimensions of trap:
- Holder-which holds the lure
- Clear top-which is transparent and the trapped fruit flies can be monitored
- Yellow bottom-It holds the liquid bait and the trapped fruit flies.
Host Crops:Â Gherkins, Cucumber, Mango, Pumpkins, Mask melon, Watermelon, Guava, Sapota, Citrus, Banana, Papaya, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Sweet gourd, Snake gourd, Ridge gourd, Pointed gourd , Sponge gourd.Target Pests:Â Bactrocera cucurbitae (Melon fruit fly), Bactrocera dorsalis (Oriental fruit fly), Bactrocera Zonata(Peach fruit fly), Bactrocera correcta (Guava fruit fly).
- Approximate Dimensions (Assembled): 120mm diameter x 150mm height
- Dome Dimensions: 120mm diameter x 110mm height
- Dome Material: Virgin plastic grade
- Base Dimensions: 118mm diameter x 50mm height
- Approximate Weight (per Trap): 60 grms
- It traps different fruit flies.
- Helps to monitor & detect whether Fruit flies are present in the field.
- Can be used with pheromone lure and liquid bait attractant.
- They are durable and can be used for several seasons by only replacing the fruit fly lure
- Helps in reducing the damage to the crop.
- Does not harm beneficial insects.
- Easy to monitor the trapped fruit flies.
- Can install easily.
- Wind and waterproof.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 500000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Each box 100unit
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- AN ISO 9001-2015