|Home||» Products||» PHEROMONE LURE||» Peach Fruit Fly Lure|
Peach Fruit Fly Lure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 20.00 - 25.00 INR
- 25 INR
- Pheromone Lure ,Wood
We are a well-established firm that has made its presence in the industry, by manufacturing and supplying Peach Fruit Fly Lure. It is a pest that emits pheromones that helps in attracting male pests , this helps in monitoring the presence and population of the pests in the field, thus effectively administering chemicals. It is mainly used along with tomato or potato cultivation. Adult are about 10 mm long have filiform antennae and silverish-grey scales, black spots on anterior wings. We provide this Peach Fruit Fly Lure at market leading prices with easy payment options for all our customers.
Peach Fruit Fly Lure/Bactrocera Zonata
Approx Price: Rs 50 /Piece
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece
- Scientific Name of The Pest: Bactrocera Zonata
- Common Name of the Pest: Peach fruit fly
- Peach, Guava, Mango
- The adult peach fruit fly (PFF) is about the size of a housefly, 5 to 6 m millimeters (mm) in length. It is reddish-brown, with yellow patches on the top and sides of the thorax, two black spots on the face, a faint dark T-shaped mark on the abdomen, and transparent wings with a small brown spot at the tip.
- The female has a pointed slender ovipositor to deposit eggs under the skin of host fruit.
Damage To Crop:
- B. zonata is polyphagous. In India, Pakistan and Egypt, it is an important fruit fly pest and causes severe damage to Peach, Guava and Mango. Many other fruit and vegetables are also infested by this fly. In certain areas of north India and Pakistan it has been more notorious than Bactrocera dorsalis. It has a great preference for fruits including peaches and guavas and sometimes the crop is severely damaged. Infestations are often mixed with B. dorsalis.
- Methyl eugenol is used to lure males and it is very effective in monitoring these fruit flies. It attracts flies over a range of up to 1 km. The lure is placed in the trap along with malathion/DDVP soaked in small cotton wicks they are suspended in the middle of the trap to release the scent slowly in the atmosphere to attract and trap the fruit flies.
Pheromone Lure Details:
- Dispenser - Wooden Block containing insect attractant.
- Material - Soft Wood
- Packaging - Individually Sachet Packed
- Sachet Material - Foil Lined Laminate
- Field Life Of Pheromone lure - 60 days
Pheromone Shelf Life
Bactrocera Zonata Fly Attractant
Agriculture pest control
Bactrocera Zonata fly
Pest Control Type
Area of Coverage
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- 1500000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Each packiing 50 nos
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- AN ISO 9001-2015