Pink Bollworm Pheromone Lure- Pectinophora Gossypiella
Damage To Crop:
- The adult is a small moth having a wingspan of 10-15 mm, dark brown, with irregular black markings on the fore wing. Hind wing silvery gray with no distinct markings. Both wings are elongated, fringed with long hairs posteriorly and the tip of the hind wing is sharply pointed.
- In the younger crop larvae bore into tender squares and feed within resulting in drying of the terminal shoots. Later flower buds and bolls are attacked. Infested flower buds fail to open up completely due to webbing by the larva, giving the appearance of a typical rosette bloom. Larvae damage the bolls by tunneling into them, destroying the pulp and lint. Infested bolls open prematurely permitting fungal infection
- Funnel trap with PEC-T Lure at 15/ha for monitoring.
Pheromone Lure Details:
- Dispenser - Septa
- Material - Silicon Rubber
- Packaging - Individually Sachet Packed
- Sachet Material - Foil Lined Laminate
- Field Life of Pheromone lure - 45 days