|Home||» Products||» PHEROMONE LURE||» Tomato Leafminer Lure|
Tomato Leafminer Lure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 21 INR
- Price Range
- 17.00 - 21.00 INR
Tomato Leafminer Lure
With an aim to be a leader in our domain, we are growing as one of the renowned manufacturers and suppliers of Tomato Leafminer Lure. This trapping will not completely remove infestation but can reduce damage to less than 20% from a mature crop with 70% damage and works more effectively if insecticide application is stopped. We use PP film rolls coated with non drying adhesive on both the sides which trap insects/pests when in flight. This lure is ideal for using in greenhouses and vegetable garden. Tomato Leafminer Lure is easy to install/unroll in the field.
Approx Price: Rs 40 /Piece
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece
- Scientific Name of The Pest: Tuta absoluta
- Common Name of the Pest: Tomato leafminer
- Tomato, Potato.
- Adult are about 10 mm long have filiform antennae and silverfish-grey scales, black spots on anterior wings.
- Tuta absoluta is a holometabolous insect with a high rate of reproduction. It may be able to complete 10-12 generations per year depending on environmental conditions. Tuta absoluta completes a generation in 28 days. Adult males live longer than females. Both genders mate multiple times. The first mating usually occurs the day after adults emerge. Each female can lay up to 260 eggs in a lifetime. Freshly hatched larvae are light yellow or green and only 0.5 mm in length. As they mature, larvae develop a darker green color and a characteristic dark band posterior to the head capsule. Four larval instars develop. Larvae do not enter diapause when food is available. Pupation may take place in the soil, on the leaf surface,within mines or in packaging material. A cocoon is built if pupation does not take place in the soil.
Damage To Crop:
- Larvae of Tuta absoluta mine the leaves, flowers, shoots, and fruit of tomato as well as the leaves and tubers of potato. After hatching, larvae penetrate apical buds, flowers, new fruit, leaves, or stems. Conspicuous irregular mines and galleries as well as dark frass make infestations relatively easy to spot. The damage caused by this pest is severe, especially in young plants. In tomato, it can attack any plant part at any crop stage and can cause up to 100% crop destruction.
- The female, 1 or 2 days after emergence, releases a potent pheromone that lures males to exhibit mating behaviour and copulation. By using of synthetic pheromones we can monitor population levels and trigger applications of chemicals.
Pheromone Lure Details:
- Dispenser - Septa.
- Material - Silicon Rubber
- Packaging - Individually Sachet Packed
- Sachet Material - Foil Lined Laminate
- Field Life Of Pheromone lure - 45 days
Pheromone Shelf Life
10 Lure per Acar
Pest Control Type
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 500000unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- each bos 500nos
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- AN ISO 9001-2015